Monday, May 02, 2011

Today as I was in the car from 1:00 to 3:30 picking up both kids from different schools across town from one another, I was complaining in my heart and thinking how I can’t wait until school is over and for next year so our lives will slow down, etc., when I was convicted about my bad attitude and remembered what a privilege it is for my kids to not only attend school, but to be able to put them in private Christian schools this year. I once showed Rachel a video of girls in Africa who don’t get to go to school because they have to get water for their family every day. When she would complain about school I reminded her that she GETS to go to school and that not every girl does. I guess I needed that reminder, today, too.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Is this a blog I see before me?! Hooooray!

Anonymous said...

where have you been? We missed the blogging
P&P

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see you back blogging. I've missed reading your "realness". Kathy N.

Related Posts with Thumbnails